Internet connection is only required to sync the data with the server (eg. to see your data in Argus). The app itself can even be used in the Airplane mode if you prefer it.
Articles in this section
- Android: Having Issue with Counting Steps
- How do enable step counter notifications on app icon?
- How do I connect my device to Argus?
- How do I reload all my data?
- What can Argus do for me?
- Does Argus update automatically?
- How can I edit past logs on Argus?
- How can I sync Azumio’ Apps with Argus?
- Why do I see steps taken days before the day I downloaded Argus?
- Do I have to approve who gets to follow me?