To use the Azumio Smart Scale, please follow the appropriate steps below:
1. Open your Argus application
2. To get the most measurements please make sure to fill in your biometric data such as age, height, and gender. (You can check/update your information by going to the rightmost "more" tab and selecting "Settings")
3. Make sure that your Argus application is open and step onto the scale with your bare feet
4. Wait for the scale to show you your bodyweight, three sets of "- - - -", and your bodyweight again
5. In your "Me Tab" you should see a Hexagon with the weight measurement from the scale
6. To view additional details like %bodyfat and more, select the hexagon. Scroll past the graph and you should see your additional body metrics.
Android (Coming Soon)