Please note that only outdoor steps will be converted to LifeCoins. If your conversion ratio for LifeCoins is considerably lower than expected, read the suggestions below:
Please check to see if your low conversion ratio is caused by:
The application is asleep or inactive
- Do not force quit (swipe up) the app
2. The application is not getting accurate data:
- Walk outside. Please note that moving near tall structures or near steep hills/mountains can be perceived as indoors by your phone.
- Please try LifeCoin with your wifi turned off as being connected to public wifi zones can prevent GPS from working correctly.
- If you have a tendency to walk at slower speeds, the algorithm will only count a part of your total steps as it can be difficult to distinguish small movements.
- If you added a protective case recently, please try to use your phone briefly without it to see if it makes a difference in step recognition.
- Your GPS chipset might be malfunctioning. Please install http://bit/ly/gps-statusapp to check if this is the case. Please note that the accuracy should be below 65, speed should be between 0 and 5 and direction should NOT be -1.
Some of our users reported that resetting their Location (device Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Location and Privacy) and rebooting the phone (press and hold power and home buttons until Apple logo appears) might fix this issue.